Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest IT staffing firm, has an immediate opening for a Angular Developer or one of our large Financial clients in the Jersey City, NJ area. This person will serve as the on sight representative for contributions to the overall application development efforts within Wholesale Credit ADS . If you or someone you know is interested, please send an updated resume to Ashley at email@example.com
Role: Angular Developer
Duration: Contract to Hire
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Compensation: Based on experience
Apex Systems is looking for an Angular Developer for one of our larger financial clients. The role will sit Jersey City, please apply here if interested.
Responsible for team level contributions to overall application development efforts within Wholesale Credit ADS. These application program solutions involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools. Provides coaching, technical direction and oversight on creation of applications from E2E (end to end) perspective. Ensuring Agile cadence and principles are followed. Ensures systems design, business requirements, and architecture of solution is well understood by involved parties and responsible for overall delivery of software products. May provide input on performance management and personnel decisions. Works with architecture, tech delivery manager, analyst, release train engineer, and portfolio manager to understand body of work and provide expertise.Job Requirements
- Skilled in Object Oriented Programming and have hands-on experience developing enterprise web applications UI, Experience with client side MVC frameworks and template libraries, AngularJS, component driven architecture
- Experience developing Web Services (Java/Spring framework)
- Experience with Agile methodologies/tools such as JIRA, BitBucket, Jenkins, Artifactory, Ansible
- Experience with relation databases (Oracle Exadata) & Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Hive)
- Experience with RESTful service and UI integration using JSON and AJAX.
- Experience with integrating Tablea/Microstrategy with Angular UI components for integrated look and feel
- Experience with SDLC and working with software development teams, QA coordination, UAT coordination, etc.
- Good communication skills (both written and oral)
- 8 to 10 years of technical experience and financial industry exposure
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent required
Top Requirements: Angular 5, JSON, Rest Services APIs, Database (Oracle), CSS, SCSS, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Tomcat
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178