Do you have a passion for innovation? Are you excited to leverage cutting edge technology to solve big business problems? If your response to those questions is “yes”, we would love for you to join us! At OrangePeople we consult for some of the most prestigious brands in the world. But more importantly, our consultants have a voice in the vision and future of the company. At OrangePeople, our focus is people. It’s right there in our name.
- Works independently or as part of a team on the development and support of software applications.
- Works with business analysts and user communities to understand business requirements.
- Performs analysis and documentation for system design as well as on-going documentation of development.
- Codes using specific technologies and tools in keeping with current technology trends and standards.
- Performs testing of applications and performs bug fixes, working with testers and users to ensure quality of code and proper application functionality.
- Provides technical support during implementation efforts, working with technical team members and with business users as required to provide troubleshooting and solutions to technical issues.
- Provide on-going post-implementation technical support of applications.
- Creates user-end documentation and may be involved in user training.
- Minimum 8 years of experience as a Full-Stack Java/J2EE developer
- Experience using servlets, Struts and other commonly used J2EE technologies
- Should have complete understanding on typical J2EE application stack design
- Very strong Core Java programmer
- Strong in SQL queries
- Must have experience working in Oracle or similar major databases
- Strong and good hands-on experience in hibernate or similar ORM
- Good knowledge in web services
- Firm understanding / experience on Ajax
- Must have good understanding and hands-on experience on Twitter bootstrap (or similar UI open-source libraries), JSON and CSS
- Good understanding on how Application servers work, http requests, debugging http requests
- Experience in mobile application development a plus
- Languages: Java 1.5 and above, C, C++, AngularJS, ReadJS, Vue.js
- J2EE: Struts, Spring, J2EE application stack technologies, XML processing, Web Services, API
- ORM: Hibernate or similar ORM
- UI frameworks: Springboot
- Mobile: Ionic Framework
- DB: Oracle, MS SQL
- Application Server: WebSphere Application Server, Tomcat
- Tools: Eclipse or similar IDEs, Toad or Oracle SQL Developer, AWS lambda
- Participate in OrangePeople monthly team meetings, and participate in team building efforts.
- Contribute to OrangePeople technical discussions, peer reviews, etc.
- Contribute content and collaborate via the OP-Wiki/Knowledge Base.
- Provide status reports to OP Account Management as requested
Orange People is an Enterprise Architecture and Project Management solutions company. Our most valuable asset is our people: dynamic, creative thinkers who are passionate about doing quality work. As a member of the Orange People team you will have access to industry-leading consulting practices, strategies & technologies, innovative training & education. An ideal Orange Person is a technology leader with a proven track record of technical achievements and strong process/methodology orientation.
- Vacation/paid time off
- Medical, Dental and Vision