Founded in 1992 and based in Atlanta, Safe-Guard Products is driven by the steadfast commitment to provide unparalleled service and the highest quality vehicle protection products to the automotive, RV, marine, and motorcycle/powersports industries. In their twenty-five-year history, Safe-Guard has grown to over 500 employees across the U.S., with a client roster of over 35 leading brands, who serve over 10,000 dealers, and protect over 11 million consumers under Safe-Guard contracts.
Safe-Guard’s mission is to provide products and solutions to the motor vehicle industry that drive customer retention and protect consumers from the perils of ownership.Safe-Guard is experiencing dynamic growth and has earned a stellar reputation from customers, partners, and peers by providing:1) the highest quality protection products in the industry, 2) a broad platform of value-added technology, marketing, and training solutions, and 3) unparalleled client and customer service.
Angular Software Engineer
Join a fast-growing IT organization where you will play a meaningful role working with modern UI development technology. Collaborate with very friendly and supportive teams under strong, focused leadership and a common vision to build unified best-in-class software products. Grow within an environment where management is highly committed to your professional success.
We are looking for the right talent to grow our dynamic team of UI engineers with a solid understanding of the Angular framework. We seek talent who can take ownership of their role and specialize in various areas of the UI development lifecycle.
- Develop enterprise level front end applications using Angular
- Collaborate with development teams and managers to uphold technical integrity and best practices
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to ensure development tasks are in line with business requirements
- Collaborate with designers to deliver UI functionality that meets UX requirements
- Adhere to the agile methodology
- Adhere to GIT workflow standards
- Learn new technologies, tools, standards and best practices.
- Contribute to one or more areas of UI engineering including:
- Data session management
- Presentation layer development
- Code quality engineering
- UI dev ops
- Accessibility, compliance & security
- PWA engineering.
- 5+ years of front-end development experience with UI frameworks (Preferably Angular)
- Solid understanding of modern front-end architecture and design patterns
- Ability to translate UX designs into attractive and functionally interactive UI
- Conceptual understanding of backend API services and frameworks
- Experience with restful API consumption in the UI
- Experience with data state management on the front end
- Experience with GIT
- Provide deliverables within reasonably committed timeframes
- Gain deeper expertise within your technical role
- Provide feedback and ideas when discussing projects
- Hold yourself to high personal standards in development
- Be a great communicator
- Be a humble contributor
- Be eager to learn
- Be emotionally smart
- Be comfortable in unfamiliar territory
- Be very team oriented
- Operate with a sense of urgency
- Perform with minimal oversight – figure things out
- Be willing to perform tasks outside of your role or comfort zone
- Don’t hesitate to ask for help when you need it
- Don’t get complacent – Take ownership
- Competitive Benefits
- 401K Matching
- A value-oriented culture with great opportunities for advancement in technical or people leadership
- Beautiful office park with nearby amenities, sponsored events and open collaboration spaces (pre-COVID)
- Highly personable executive team
- Amazing family-oriented professional culture
- Extremely supportive leadership
- Challenging and rewarding work
Teamwork/Collaboration: Support team members by establishing effective interpersonal relationships, and cross functional partnering
Partners across organizational boundaries – Reaches out and to work with associates outside of own department to achieve objectives. Anticipates effects of own area’s actions and decisions on other associates and departments; influences others to support individual and team objectives.
Job Knowledge: – Clearly demonstrates a good grasp of key job functions, relevant terminology, technical processes and standards
Has achieved a satisfactory level of technical and professional skill or knowledge in position related areas; keeps up with current developments or trends in area of expertise; understands and uses knowledge, solutions, and capabilities to achieve results.
Customer Experience: Communicate effectively with customers, advocate customer needs and initiate resolution
Takes action to meet customer needs and concerns – Considers how actions or plans will affect customers; responds quickly to meet customer needs and resolve problems; avoids over commitments; responds to customer requests in a timely manner to satisfy customer needs.
Safe-Guard Products International is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, disability or protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.