company. At OrangePeople, our focus is people. It’s right there in our name.
- Works independently or as part of a team on the development and support of software applications.
- Works with business analysts and user communities to understand business requirements.
- Performs analysis and documentation for system design as well as on-going documentation of development.
- Codes using specific technologies and tools in keeping with current technology trends and standards.
- Performs testing of applications and performs bug fixes, working with testers and users to ensure quality of code and proper application functionality.
- Provides technical support during implementation efforts, working with technical team members and with business users as required to provide troubleshooting and solutions to technical issues.
- Provide on-going post-implementation technical support of applications.
- Creates user-end documentation and may be involved in user training.
- Minimum 8 years of experience as a Full-Stack Java/J2EE developer
- Experience using servlets, Struts and other commonly used J2EE technologies
- Should have complete understanding on typical J2EE application stack design
- Very strong Core Java programmer
- Strong in SQL queries
- Must have experience working in Oracle or similar major databases
- Strong and good hands-on experience in hibernate or similar ORM
- Good knowledge in web services
- Firm understanding / experience on Ajax
- Must have good understanding and hands-on experience on Twitter bootstrap (or similar UI open-source libraries), JSON and CSS
- Good understanding on how Application servers work, http requests, debugging http requests
- Experience in mobile application development a plus
- Languages: Java 1.5 and above, C, C++, AngularJS, ReadJS, Vue.js
- J2EE: Struts, Spring, J2EE application stack technologies, XML processing, Web Services, API
- ORM: Hibernate or similar ORM
- UI frameworks: Springboot
- Mobile: Ionic Framework
- DB: Oracle, MS SQL
- Application Server: WebSphere Application Server, Tomcat
- Tools: Eclipse or similar IDEs, Toad or Oracle SQL Developer, AWS lambda
- Vacation/paid time off
- Medical, Dental and Vision
95,184.00 - 116,918.00 /yearWhat is this?