Plan, direct, and lead all sales andsales training activities. Develop and implement a business strategy for therevenue and profitability for specified area. In addition, the Aortic DistrictManager will be responsible for the overall employment, development, andretention strategies for sales representatives and clinical specialists.
- Hire, develop, and retainsales representatives and clinical specialists in support of achieving businessobjectives
- Document formal field follow-upfeedback reports post field visits
- Provide coaching, performanceevaluations, and salary reviews for direct reports. Provide ongoing coaching and feedback toRegional Sales team through field visits, observation, and measurement ofresults
- Establish plan quotas for eachterritory in region; ensure that strategies are in place to meet and exceedplan
- Ensure all sales and marketingprograms are communicated and implemented and coordinated
- Drive team work betweenMedtronic sales organizations and other internal constituencies to improvecommunication and sharing of information and resources
- Monitor and control expenses
- Maintain the company’s ethicalposition. Effectively communicate and manage company business conduct policies
- Develop and maintain a thoroughunderstanding of the customer base. Effectively build a positive workingrelationship between Medtronic CVG and key accounts
- Attend clinical meetings,seminars, conferences, etc. as appropriate
IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION, THE FOLLOWING BASICQUALIFICATIONS MUST BE EVIDENT ON YOUR RESUME
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 years of medical salesexperience
- BA/BS degree in business orscience
- Preference will be given tolocal qualified candidates and candidates with Medtronic experience
- Successful medical sales record,preferably with pacing or stent products
- Experience with sales andpersonnel management functions
- Knowledge of pacing orinterventional cardiology customer base
- Additional experience inmarketing, training, technical services or related area
- Experience and success inbuilding an effective sales team
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of whattechnology can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to maketomorrow better than yesterday. It iswhat makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We can accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningfulinnovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universalhealthcare needs and improve patients’ lives.Help us shape the future.
It is the policy of Medtronic to provide equal employmentopportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin,citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed,gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, geneticinformation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteranstatus, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.In addition, Medtronic will provide reasonable accommodations for qualifiedindividuals with disabilities.
This employer participates in the federal E-Verify program toconfirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees.For further information about the E-Verify program, please click here: http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees
The above statements are intended to describe the general natureand level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification.They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of allresponsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to thisposition.