Provides effective day to day accounts payable services to enable payment control and ensure suppliers/employees are appropriately paid.
- Match supplier invoices to purchase orders in order to validate invoices and facilitate prompt payment.
- Enter invoice details into ERP system to ensure all relevant information is captured and facilitate timely payment.
- Reconcile supplier invoices to highlight invoicing issues and ensure payments are valid and accurate.
- Liaise with FPH employees to investigate supplier queries regarding invoicing and delayed payment in order to facilitate payment and maintain supplier relations.
- Identify unreconciled or unpaid invoices and liaise with various departments, personnel and suppliers to ensure correct receipt information has been entered to facilitate payment.
- Complete filing and administrative duties to ensure information is appropriately stored and easy and fast to retrieve.
- Respond to request for information regarding suppliers, invoices or accounts to support the Finance function.
- Process expense reports and check requests to ensure timely and accurate payment of expenses and invoices.
Assist with other administrative roles within the Businesses.
- Two years Accounts Payable experience.
- Experience in the use of electronic accounts payable systems.
- Computer skill in ERP systems, Excel and Word.
- Application of bank transfer software.
- Advanced processing and administration skill
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.