Alluvion has an opportunity for an AR/AP Specialist in Jacksonville, Florida. This is a direct hire role paying $40k-$42k.
- The AP/AR Clerk is responsible for providing financial, administrative and clerical services to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial and administrative operations. Perform support tasks and activities in the accounts payable/receivable function.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Compile amounts owed by the company to vendors, suppliers, or other organizations/individuals
- Gather purchase orders, sales tickets, etc., and prepares payments
- Maintain all payment, receipt and other transaction records
- Posting payments to customer accounts
- Creating deposits and filing receipts
- Record all delinquent accounts, incomplete files, and credit risks
- Prepare, verify and process invoices
- Mail current and past due invoices to customers
- Ensure that all payments are made in accordance with company policy and on time
- Resolve payment discrepancies and disputes on behalf of the company
- Contribute to the continuous improvement efforts of increased safety, quality, delivery, and cost reduction through active cross functional communication
- Quality Commitment – Individually and as a team member support Sy-Klone's purpose and vision, with a daily focus on compliance to Sy-Klone systems, policies and procedures, supported by a continuous quality and process improvement mindset.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Other Abilities:
- Highschool diploma or GED required. Some college level accounting courses preferred
- A minimum of four years' experience in an accounting role, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Proficient utilizing MS Office and accounting software products
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills
- Basic knowledge of bookkeeping procedures including accounts payables and accounts receivables
- Detail oriented and highly accurate with data entry functions
- Attention of thoroughness and confidentiality
$40,000.00 - $42,000.00 /year