The AP Instructional Products team responsible for producing these videos is seeking to hire a temporary Video Production Associate as soon as possible through the end of 2020, with the potential to extend into early 2021. Reporting to the Director of AP Instructional Video, the Video Production Associate will provide crucial quality assurance checks of finished videos and prepare the videos to go live within a content management system.
Manage thousands of video assets in cloud and Content Management System (CMS) on tight deadlines, performing the following tasks for each video:
· Create video sequences and layout footage for editors using Premiere.
· Organize exported videos into appropriate project folders.
· Upload video files and closed caption files.
· Update metadata tags in project manifest.
· Copy/paste HTML embed code into project manifest.
· QC videos and flag any significant content or technical errors, making minor edits and fixes as needed.
· You have a Bachelor's Degree.
· You experience at least 3 years of Video Production experience, preferably using Premiere.
· You are extremely organized and attentive to detail.
· You have strong verbal communication skills.
· You are a team player, but also able to work independently to meet internal deadlines.
· You are interested in digital video distribution and excited to support a mission of providing resources to AP students.