Raymond Building Supply is the area's leading Building Material Supplier in Southwest Florida. We are looking for a full-time APD Estimator to join our North Fort Myers team! Raymond Building Supply is a division of US LBM Holdings.
Things you should know about working at Raymond Building Supply:
- We are all about teamwork! All positions are hands on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other. We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere; this is not a suit and tie environment.
- We work hard. We are a continuous improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
How you will spend you days as an APD Estimator:
- Bid takeoff and proposal preparation
- Evaluation of suppliers, subcontractors and their proposals
- Extensive research of materials for both Residential and Commercial Customers
- Managing budgets, estimates and timelines
- Handle multiple projects at a time
- Health care benefits, starting the first of month after 30 days of employment
- Monday - Friday schedule
- 401(k) with company match
- Closed holidays
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- We�ll support your educational and career goals with our continuous education programs
We want you to join the team if you can check these boxes:
- Minimum 2 years industry experience in high end residential/commercial estimating/coordinating
- Experience estimating and knowledge of construction materials and methods
- Attention to detail is a must candidate must be focused, meticulous and precise with work product and communications
- Must have the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Must be well composed while under pressure, maintaining positive attitude at all times in a demanding, fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication and analysis skills required
- Computer literate experience with PC�s, must be proficient in Microsoft office/excel
- The ability to take direction and suggestions in an open collaborative way
- Must be able to read architectural blueprints
If you are a motivated individual looking to join a great team, we hope to hear from you soon!