Intertek is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Our network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices and over 43,000 people in more than 100 countries, delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification solutions for our customers’ operations and supply chains. Intertek Total Quality Assurance expertise, delivered consistently with precision, pace and passion, enabling our customers to power ahead safely.
Intertek’s Industry Services team provides technical solutions that help customers maximize operational efficiency, ensure asset reliability, improve quality, and minimize safety risks. Some of our many service areas include inspection, non-destructive and materials testing, technical training, engineering, surveying, QA/QC, and supplier auditing.
The API 510/570 Inspector will support the Industry Services business by providing TAR inspection services at a facility located the Blaine, WA. You must have current API 510 and 570 certification for consideration. Additional API certifications a plus. This TAR is scheduled to begin in mid-March 2021; you will receive a maximum of 8 hours of travel time for mob/demob, plus Per Diem if you qualify based on client-specific requirements. Prior TAR experience a must.
- Perform internal and external 510 and 570 inspections, as well as UT Thickness on a routine basis.
- Maintain compliance based on required annual inspections, coordinate internal inspections, coordinate necessary external support, and facilitate other non-routine activities as needed.
- Must have current API 510 and 570 certification. Additional API certifications a plus.
- Valid Driver's License
- Current TWIC Card
- Must be certifiable in UT Thickness at a minimum.
- Must be knowledgeable in midstream/gas plant/NGL type equipment.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft software, and various IDMS platforms. ACAD experience is a plus.
A career with Intertek means joining a global network of professionals dedicated to bringing quality and safety to life. Our vision is to become the world’s most trusted partner for Quality Assurance and we offer our employees the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale.
We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.