No Visa sponsorship
The focus of the Lead Developer Integration Services is to deliver integration solutions for new and existing applications. This position will help provide integration design and development efforts. S/he will design, develop, unit test and install integrations in support of a specified business functions and processes. This role will utilize various integration solutions in order to meet business needs, as well as provide ongoing support and problem resolution for existing integrations.
Lead integration requirements definition efforts for specific projects or multiple projects of varying complexity. In partnership with Integration Architecture function, help transform integration requirements into system, process and program designs. Use appropriate tools to document and communicate designs. Evaluate system integration impacts beyond the scope of specified change. Provide periodic status updates to project leaders and managers. Develop new integrations based on requirements gathering. Development includes unit testing and may involve using one or multiple integration technologies. Additionally, may be responsible for evaluating the work of 3rd party service provider integration development team members for technical quality, adherence to standards and completeness. Ensure the quality of developed and delivered integrations. Create and document unit test scripts. May review scripts prepared by other application developers. Assist in the processing of test scripts. Provide subject matter expertise to 3rd party service provider for operational support for integrations. Proactively look for tools and methods to improve the operation of integration area.
- 6 to 8 years’ experience with REST API design and development using Microsoft API Management/IBM API Connect/MuleSoft/Apigee/Dell Boomi or similar API management tools.
• Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant experience in IT related to software development or support
• Solid experience with API security standards and different authentication models including Basic Auth, SAML, API keys, OAuth, JWT, SSL/TLS mutual authentication and access tokens.
• Hands on experience with SOAP, JSON, XML, YAML, XSLT, Swagger and OpenAPI specifications.
• Proven 2 to 3 years of experience in Azure, or AWS and Hybrid environments.
• Solid 2 to 3 years of experience developing REST APIs using .NET/Node.js/Java.
• Experience with micro-services architecture for new and existing systems.
• Strong project lead skills with ability to accurately estimate development and testing efforts, identify tasks on the critical path, and asses risk in the overall project.
• Experience with automated exception management and Azure DevOps/Jenkins CI/CD development process.
• Experience with software development methodologies.
• Ability to convert API design specifications into development activities and communicate progress to management and project leads.
• Experience with Kubernetes container orchestration using Docker EE/AKS/OpenShift.
• Experience developing application with RHEL Linux platform.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability collaborate with technical peers.
• One to two years of event driven/message queue development experience.
• Experience with integration between DB2 on iSeries, Oracle and SQL Server utilizing Web Services and MQ/JMS.
• Conduct code review with Architecture leads to ensure standards and best practices are followed.
• Strong understanding of integration recovery strategies, troubleshooting/resolving integration issues, and performance tuning.
• Lead Unit and Integration Testing activities and assist in User Acceptance Testing as needed.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Flexible Schedules
- Life Insurance