Key Required Skills:
- API Manager experience and hands-on practical experience working with Google Apigee
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills to present ideas and concepts effectively
- Hands-on development expertise with the Google Apigee Edge platform including but not limited to installation and configuration
- Solid understanding of API and integration design principles
- API focused integration design and patterns experience for the web
- Experience implementing requirements of the API layer like security, custom analytics, throttling, caching, logging, request and response modifications etc. using API management platform
- Experience with designing and developing API proxies and REST APIs using API Management platform
- Understanding of RESTful and SOAP Services
- Experience with converting web services from SOAP to RESTful or vice-versa, using API management platform
- Experience with API testing automation
- Knowledge of Agile and DevOps methodologies
- Significant experience designing, deploying, and supporting production cloud environments, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) and private cloud environments.
- Experience with version control software such as Git/Bitbucket.
- Master's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, with minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience or Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, with minimum 7 years of relevant professional experience.