API Support Developer
Looking for more than just another assignment? We're looking for you! This isn't just another assignment, but a real opportunity and a challenge for the right person. LRS Consulting Services is seeking a API Support Developer for a 6 month contract opportunity with potential to extend with our client in Nashville, TN!
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
This resource will be responsible for being the first line of support for API consumer portal. Responding to questions, issues, small enhancement requests, defects. They will also improve functionality, performance, and reliability of existing API code. Other responsibilities will include providing support as required for production releases and during post go-live hyper care. They will collaborate with Build teammates to provide for a smooth transition from Build to Run. This includes both knowledge transfer of new developments and related technical documentation. Resource will facilitate/lead reviews (walkthroughs) of technical specifications and program code with other members of the technical team, communicating design, requirements, feature set, functionality and limitations of systems/applications to team and development lead
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 5 years application development experience
- Strong knowledge in API development using JSON and XML
- Experience with Web Service technologies and architectures such as REST, SOAP, HTTP, WSDL, etc.
- Proficient with integration security: OAuth, OAuth2, HTTPS (SSL), HTTP Basic authentication
- Excellent knowledge of architecture styles & disciplines: Web API (RESTful services
- Knowledge of API design best practice concepts
- Experience with API development platforms
- Experience mentoring other members of technical/development staff
- Experience with Agile delivery process (i.e., SCRUM)
- Experience and comfort with Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Experience with Mashery and/or Mulesoft preferred
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.