We're looking for a talented, hard-working menswear designer who is eager to design collections across multiple house brands and product categories from activewear to technical outerwear.
- Build and present seasonal designs and mood boards that push Huckberry's voice through House Brands
- Research trends and present product ideas
- Meticulously create and pass off designs and BOMs to PD team
- Help develop materials and trim within a budget
- Ensuring seaonal product lines follow color story and standards
- Communicate with factories and vendors
- 5+ years of experience in designing men's apparel
- Deadline driven
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, and Google Suite
- Have had exposure to PLM
Here at Huckberry, we're building the 21st century men's retailer. We’re on a mission to inspire and equip adventures near and far, and along the way create the most loved men’s retailer on the planet. We were recently named one of IAB's most disruptive consumer brands of 2019, and are just getting started.
Huckberry was bootstrapped from a $20k personal investment from co-founders Richard Greiner and Andy Forch to over 70 employees before raising our first outside capital in 2017. Today, we’re still independent and a team of 90ish based in San Francisco, California with offices in Columbus, Ohio. Our investors all started as customers, and include members of the Nordstrom family, Simon family, Hormel family, and #1 New York Times best-selling author Tim Ferriss.
Our mission of inspiring and equipping adventures is at the core of everything we do. That's why in addition to competitive market salaries and benefits, we have a generous vacation policy, a sabbatical program (recent employee trips include a surf and yoga retreat in Morocco, dog sledding in Norway et al.), summer "See You Out There" Fridays, white water rafting trips, and, of course, loads of free gear. We look forward to meeting you.
Want to get know us better? Check out our:
- Origin story: https://huckberry.com/journal/posts/the-huckberry-story
- Journal: http://huckberry.com/journal
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/huckberry
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Huckberry
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Huckberry
Huckberry encourages candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are always eager to further diversify our company, and we are committed to providing an inclusive environment of mutual respect where all can flourish. All of our employment decisions are based solely on merit and business need.