Cognizant is hiring for “ AppDynamics Administrator ”. Interested candidates who are willing to relocate within the USA can apply. Relocation assistance will be provided
Note: “Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a “Green Card”) for this role.”
- Experience on deploying, automating, maintaining, and manage Azure cloud-based production system to ensure the availability, performance, scalability, and security of productions systems.
- Experience on modern container platform knowledge – Docker, Kubernates, etc
- Experience in one or more of the following: Java, Python, Perl or Ruby.
- Experience in scripting Windows Powershell or Linux Shell Script.
- Experience in industry standard CI/CD tools like Git/BitBucket, Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory
- Deep knowledge on AppDynamics solutions – Business transactions monitoring, Browser RUM, Business IQ & Browser Synthetic monitoring
- Expertise in agent installation, troubleshooting and monitoring applications using AppDynamics.
- Experience of AppDynamics architecture and interaction between AppDynamics application server and database.
- knowledge of troubleshooting and monitoring using AppDynamics and experience on integrating AppDynamics with ITSM tools.
- Experience on creating AppDynamics dashboards and custom reports (either in the client or using Web Dashboards or both)
- Experience on creation of health rules, alerts to notify for transaction performance, error events, CPU, RAM issues.
- Ensure and document full deployment of AppDynamics product in customer environment
- Experience with deployment methodologies (chef, puppet) Ability to customize RPMs,
- Working with a wide variety of platforms and application stacks.
- Ability to understand new application frameworks in customer environments quick