Appliance and Home Electronics Operation Manager
Compensation : $50K- $75K
"American AC & Heating". Is Currently seeking an Appliance and Home Electronics Service Manager in the Laredo area.
American AC & Heating is the Rio Grande Valley Fastest growing Whole Home Service company! American AC is seeking individuals who are dedicated in taking care of our customers, setting the bar high, willing to work hard, excellent communication skills and willing to grow with us as a team!
This position requires a self -starter who is detail oriented, technically outstanding and has the ability to lead our Service Technicians towards outstanding results while maintaining all aspects of replacement and services according to manufacturer's recommendations, company standards.
This person must be able to manage the performance of the service department staff. This person must have a proven record of ensuring all projects are completed within the budgeted costs and time. This person must be dedicated, with a hands on approach, to the continued profitability and growth of our Service Department.
- Keeps appropriate records including material orders, work orders, and other related data.
- Prepare, review, approve, and submit paperwork on a daily basis.
- Stays current with technology in order to make sound recommendations and proposed upgrades. Ensures a clean and orderly condition exists in all working areas, including shop, vehicle and job sites.
- Understands budgets and has the ability to drive past department capacity while controlling labor and material costs.
- Ensures duties are performed in a fiscally responsible manner while observing all safety practices and regulations.
- Coaches and trains subordinates in the areas of job skills improvement, better methods and techniques in order to continually improve their level of productivity and work quality.
- Performs any other duties as required.
- Works with Sales Manager, Service Techs and Sales Coordinators to drive sales.
Job Certifications: a plus but not required
- Minimum of 5 years in residential service management or alike industry.
- Would be a plus if you are technically outstanding with the ability to troubleshoot, but not required.
- Sales Driven. Must have the desire to drive sales and work in conjunction with Service technicians to achieve results
- Management or Supervisory experience
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- High School Diploma or the equivalent
- Valid Driver's License
- Insurable driving record
- Clean criminal background
- Willingness and ability to be subjected to pre-employment drug screenings as well as periodic, random screenings (Marijuana included)
- Sales training
- customer service
- Technical School Diploma, Degree.