Watson Appliance Service is a family owned & operated repair company based in Stillwater, Minnesota. We are currently looking for an experienced Appliance Repair Technician. You will perform In-home appliance repairs for the consumers. A sign-on bonus of $12,000 is available for qualified candidates.
The Appliance Repair Technician position will involve:
• Interacting with customers in a pleasant and professional manner.
• Conduct effective troubleshooting and problem solving.
• Maintaining proper paperwork and records.
As an Appliance Repair Technician, you will be responsible for the repair of products in the customer’s home and will provide knowledgeable and courteous repair service. Products that you will repair include (but are not limited to) the following home appliance: washer and dryers, gas and electric stoves, microwave ovens, dishwashers, trash compactors and refrigerators.
As an Appliance Repair Technician you must have a strong electrical and mechanical background as well as exceptional troubleshooting, analytic and problem-solving skills. You must also have solid interpersonal and customer service abilities.
Specific qualifications for the Appliance Repair Technician position include:
• Applicant must be Mechanically Inclined
• Have Strong Technical Skills and Troubleshooting ability
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as schematics
• Valid driver’s license and good driving record
• Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
• Flexibility with regard to work schedule
• Must be able to work overtime
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Basic computer skills required
• Ability to lift up to 70 lbs
• Former home appliance installation/repair or related field is a MAJOR PLUS
As an Appliance Repair Technician with Watson's you will be provided with a service van, well stocked inventory, specialized tools, uniforms, cell telephone, iPad and periodic factory training. We value and appreciate your hard work and professional dedication and will reward you with a compensation package that includes benefits and salary ranging from $45,000 to $70,000 per year, based on your work experience.
Your benefits will include:
• Paid overtime
• Paid holidays
• Paid PTO
• Company uniforms
• Take-home company vehicle
• Contribution health plan & HSA
Candidates must currently be working both in the kitchen & laundry repair field and have the minimum of three years experience in order to receive the $12,000 sign-on-bonus with a two-year work agreement.