This position will provide consulting and oversight to application development for data solutions and usage of tools and capabilities for effective data management. Responsible to provide and drive direction for key technology, best practices, develop common patterns/components and establish repeatable, consistent and reusable solutions across development team(s).Works closely with business and technical leadership, serving as an expert resource for the technology domain, bringing forth opportunities to better the business and influencing decisions regarding technology changes.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $44.72 - 50.31 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Role would require coordination/working extensively with various business and technical partners.
Develop new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides, allocate and manage resources and manages the work of less experienced staff.
- 5+ years hands-on experience in application/data architecture and solution design
- 5+ years of database design
- 5+ years of experience with data analysis and documentation
- 5 + years of experience gathering, analyzing and interpreting large datasets
- 5+ years of Informatica ETL experience
- 5+ years of BI reporting experience such as OBIEE, Tableau, etc...
- Experience working with complex vendor software, reliable third party technologies/tools.
- Identify, research, evaluate (POC), recommend and develop new technology/solution that best serves business needs/values.
- Strong experience in documenting solution design documents & patterns catalog
- Leverage various internal and external resources during solution design to ensure solution meets the specified design.
- Partner with Development team(s) to review the business requirements and to determine whether an existing solution/pattern can be leveraged or need to create new.
- Participate in FSD review to ensure compliance with application architecture and Solution Standards/Best Practices
- Possess strong knowledge and experience in data management
- Strong and effective interpersonal skills with comfort in delivering presentations to groups
- Ability to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities to meet business goals
- Possess strong conceptual, communications and technical skills, Eager to learn new tools and Technologies with Team firs attitude
- Working with Onshore/Offshore model
- Facilitation skills to Lead discussion that result in consensus and buy-in
- Leadership experience leveraging team members to assist with platform management efforts
skills: - Relationship management history with business partners (SMEs, Stakeholders, PMs) and technology teams (Architects, Data Modelers, Data Analysts, Application Developers, QA)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.