Voca Technology has immediate openings available for APPLICATION DEV ANALYST - EDI professionals in Grand Rapids, MI! If you are interested, please forward your resume to Ashley Felten at firstname.lastname@example.org and call her at 952.303.8116. Thanks!
Voca connects professionals in Finance with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- The Application Developer Analyst will design, develop, and support testing for B2B integration initiatives and software development projects.
• Estimate, design, code or configure, test, debug, deploy, document and maintain applications and platforms while adhering to specific development best practices and quality standards
• Interpret business requirements, translating that information into detailed technical specifications
• Validate that proposed applications align with the architectural design and with the business needs
• Drive process leadership for work groups, and product/service delivery strategy and work plans
• Troubleshoot application problems, identify interdependencies, and implement new solutions
• Maintain database integrity and security using quality control mechanisms and system tools
• Provide coaching to less experienced Application Development Analysts
• Maintain professional growth and development through self-directed learning activities and involvement in professional organizations
• Performs other duties as assigned
- Basic Qualifications:
• Education - Bachelor's Degree
• Experience - 5 years of experience typically gained through skills/knowledge/abilities in related field
• Education - Master's Degree
• Experience - 7 years of full stack software development experience using object oriented languages, web services, and ETL to support back end integration
• Experience with application development and integration using object oriented programming (e.g. .NET, Java, Perl)
• Experience with ETL tools (e.g. Informatica PowerCenter or Microsoft SSIS)
• Experience with SQL programming / designing relation databases, stored procedures, database functions, design tables, select statements, views, etc. (e.g. Oracle 12g / SQL Server 2008R2)
• Experience working with REST and SOAP services
• Experience working with a variety of protocols for file transfer and delivery
• Experience with working in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
• Strong written and oral communication skills with ability to interpret technical requirements
• Excellent analytical skills to troubleshoot and resolve systems problems
• Effective and self-sufficient in working within a diverse technology portfolio
• Experience working with Facets and health plan data
- EDI X12 and SQL are must haves
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work