TMR, Inc. seeks an Application Developer to support one of our client located in Aberdeen, MD. This developer will maintain responsibility for the development and implementation of Microsoft .NET Web-based applications and solutions for clients within the federal government and DOD.
- Lead or work with the development team to comprehend business and enterprise requirements and apply knowledge of Microsoft .NET features and capabilities in completing software design and development activities.
- Work with a development team to complete software development life cycle activities, including requirements, design, implementation, and deployment.
- Work in accordance with approved life cycle methodologies and perform program coding and testing.
- Support the team in resolving technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation based on experience with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Apply experience and judgment to accomplish goals and perform a variety of tasks related to the overall success of the program. Analyze systems requirements and design specifications.
- Provide software and systems installation, testing, and integration services and develop supporting documentation. Apply technical knowledge to support all phases of applications programming.
- Associate’s Degree and 9 years experience; or Bachelor’s Degree and 7 years experience; or Master’s Degree and 5 years experience; or combination of 11 years which may include education/specialized training/certifications and/or experience. Relevant education must be a BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field. Relevant experience must be in software development and programming in C#, Microsoft .NET .NET Framework, Visual Basic.
- Must have 5 years software development experience, debugging/troubleshooting experience, experience in developing and/or deploying Web applications, experience with multiple operating systems.
- Experience in developing and/or deploying Web applications and experience with multiple operating systems.
- Must possess industry certifications to meet DoD Directive 8570.01 certification requirements for IAT Level II, such as CompTIA Security+.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite.
- Secret security clearance
- Top Secret security clearance.
- Microsoft certifications.
- Knowledge of Web 2.0 principles, including navigation, usability, and accessibility
Technical and Management Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.