Apex has an opportunity for an Application Developer II role in the Dover, NH area. This is a 1+ year contract position and the pay rate is flexible depending on experience. Here are the details:
For applicants who are interested in this Application Developer II opportunity; please send a Word resume to Claudio Baccari, Senior Professional Recruiter-Application Delivery Lead (ADL), at firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Application Developer II
Apex Job ID: 891505
Location: Dover, NH
Rate: Negotiable based on experience
Duration: 1+ year contract position
Our client is a Large Financial Company that is located in the Dover, NH area that is looking for fill an Application Developer II role for a 1 year + contract position.
Candidate will be working on a web-based application that is external facing and provides self-service capabilities to our client’s employees, employers and brokers.
* Owning the full life-cycle of web applications; from designing, writing, testing, building, deploying, monitoring
* Using tools such as Atlassian (Bitbucket, Bamboo, JIRA, Confluence), New Relic, and Slack, to drive operations and collaboration
* Constructing and implementing software within a full stack environment (Front end, API, persistence, integrations)
* Leveraging front-end frameworks (e.g. AngularJS 2+) and back-end frameworks (e.g. Spring Boot)
* Leveraging Dockerfiles and AWS yaml-based deployment files for infrastructure provisioning
* Demonstrating spikes to discover implementation options for features that require new patterns or technology
* Practicing and driving engineering practices such as DevOps (CI/CD; you build it, you own it), 12-factor design, independent architecture
* Participating as an integrated team member on an agile product delivery team and within an agile program
* Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline such as Computer Science or a close variant.
* Generally 4+ years of professional development experience
* Extensive knowledge of the following: IT concepts, strategies, methodologies.
* Versed in diverse technologies and new technical architecture principles and concepts.
* Experience with microservice design (Service-Oriented Architecture) and RESTful web services
* Experience writing Unit Tests (e.g. Mockito, JUnit)
* Experience writing Dockerfiles and deploying to Amazon Web Services (AWS)
* Experience with working within a fully-dedicated Agile team * Familiarity with Continuous Integration/Delivery and DevOps
Candidate must be able to pass a background check and drug test
Health and Medical Benefits options
Apex Systems Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages female and minority applicants to apply.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178