- As part of an agile team help develop large and complex project implementations.
- Create best practices and oversee the current engineering practices within the team.
- Coach and train other engineers within the team
- Advocate new technologies or solutions within and outside of the team.
- Work with rest of the team to create strategies and goals for the team.
- Incorporate the latest technologies to aid in developing high quality, scalable applications
Proven track record of
- A track record of solving problems and getting things done in a fast pace, evolving environment
- Leadership capability, including ability to motivate and mentor others
- Thinking and planning strategically, with ability to communicate the strategy to a large organization
- Delivering complex, cross functional IT projects and/or programs
- Pulling a diverse group of individuals with different goals together and facilitate productive discussions
- C#, WCF, MVC, XML, SQL, NUnit, Building RESTFul web services, White automation framework.
- Web API, Mock Framework, Dependency Injection, MSMQ, Windows Services, Agile Methodologies, Stash/Bitbucket.
- Continuous integration and deployment practices
- Point of Sale experience.
- Payment experience in working with multiple payment providers.
Nice to have
- Experience with Agile development practice
Competitive Pay & Benefits | Oregon's Top Employer