Job Description – Application Developer
WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING VIRTUAL/REMOTE APPLICANTS. THIS ROLE IS BASED IN MONTVALE, NJ.
FCTG Americas Inc. is seeking for an Application Developer who will be responsible for the design, development and maintenance of .Net and J2EE based applications.
Primary Job Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing, implementing and managing applications and services based on .NET, C#, MVC, ASP.NET MVC API, Entity Framework, Azure SQL Services stack
- Design and Development of J2EE stack based applications and services
- Maintaining and enhancing Java based intranet applications
- Providing technical support and assistance for SOAP/XML based API connector(s) and clients.
- .NET experience with .NET Frameworks(s), C#, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET MVC Web API, Entity Framework, NLog, Azure SQL Services
- Java/J2EE experience (3 to 5 years) with strong understanding of OO with Open Source Frameworks including Hibernate, Spring, DI, Apache CXF etc., and have experience with JBOSS/WildFly
- Excellent understanding of SOAP/REST/XML based services and processing with good knowledge of multithreading/socket/concurrent java library 1.5
- Experience with XML parsing and Binding libraries like JAXB or XmlBeans (1 year minimum)
- Web or application server: like apache, tomcat & IIS & is BIG PLUS
- Database experience and knowledge, able to write queries preferable in MS SQL.
- Experience building and consuming Web Services involving WCF, REST, SOAP, Web APIs etc.
- Excellent Problem Solving, Analytical and Debugging Skills.
- Experience using version control systems like Git, SVN, TFS etc.
- Experience using J2EE IDEs such as STS, Eclipse etc.
- Experience integrating applications between J2EE, .NET and legacy would be highly desirable.
- Ability to analyze data logically in order to define, evaluate, and solve technical issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with internal teams and external development partners
- Ability to manage time to ensure assigned deliverables are achieved across several projects
- Experience with DevOps is PLUS
- Knowledge of the Travel industry and related travel transactional applications is a plus
Location: Montvale, NJ