The primary responsibilities of this position are:
- Design, build, test and publish applications for the iOS platform
- Deliver well-performing, high-quality, responsive iOS applications to our customers
- Effectively work with support and engineering to troubleshoot, isolate, identify and fix app issues
- Maintain development deadlines and provide accurate estimates
- Utilize programming skills to ensure delivered code meets high standards of quality and reusability
- Follow functional/technical specifications and work with Business Analysts to ensure delivered code meets specifications
- Actively participate in code review and knowledge sharing sessions
- Assist Professional Services/Support staff as required with investigations of technical issues
- 4+ years of experience in iOS application development.
- Proficient with Objective-C.
- Familiarity with iOS frameworks and services.
- Working knowledge of web architecture and protocols (REST APIs, HTTP, JSON, etc.)
- Solid understanding of Apple’s design principles.
- Detailed familiarity with push notifications.
- Experience with Git.
- Familiarity with automated unit testing and UI testing.
- Experience across the full mobile app development life cycle, including the iOS deployment/release process.
- Proficient with Swift
- Proficient with Linux & PHP
- Proficient with KIF Framework
- Experience with React Native
Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (1)-613-226-5511 or at HarrisTalentAcquisition@harriscomputer.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.