Alluvion Staffing is Currently working with a Fortune 500 company to hire 4 UiPath Developers. This will be a one year contract to start that will have the possibility to convert to a full time role with our client.
- The Robotics Process Automation ( RPA ) – Developer will be responsible for supporting the RPA COE goals of business, Operations transformation, foundational capabilities, core development of the BOTS, setting up standards for coding, monitoring, and in general best practices, and supporting program delivery in partnership with CIO and LOB teams.
- The role involves supporting one or more strategic RPA initiatives through all phases of lifecycle.
- The position brings deep SME knowledge and proven delivery experience across multiple RPA technologies.
- Code and maintenance of UiPath applications.
- Provide RPA design, testing, training and implementation support.
- Develop and perform robot testing and fixes defects identified during testing and re-executes test to validate results.
- Provide detail analysis of efficiencies related to system enhancement/automation.
- 5+ Years of experiecen in full cycle software development - preferrably with .NET
- 1+ year of experience with RPA Development
- UiPath Experience is preferred, but not required
- Mon - Fri 8am - 5pm
- Pay Rate
- 40/HR - 48//HR depending upon experience and how it relates to details listed above
$40.00 - $48.00 /hour