Application Engineer – passive components, power supply
Park Ridge, IL
$100 million-dollar electronics company (power and passive components) needs an Application Engineer with background and interests in Green Energy, power supply, inverters, converters, and power applications.
- Wear many hats: provide technical support for communications between internal and external customers, such as sales reps, distributors, customer service, product management, factory, production, and engineering personnel.
- Must understand the production process (raw materials used). Manage engineering projects from concept to mass production.
- Provide application and product-type training to customers and sales channels.
- Generate PowerPoint presentations.
- Provide trade show support.
- Life-test data analysis for factory evaluation.
- Failure analysis and corrective action.
- ISO representative, ROHS, reach, material declaration, Prop 65, etc. oversight.
- Candidates should have 5 to 7 years’ experience.
- Must have a degree in Electrical / Electronics Engineering (PCB level circuit design with passive component focus.)
- 15%-20% international travel.
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job APC-TM-20