Resource Management Concepts, Inc. (RMC) provides high-quality, professional services to government and commercial sectors. Our mission is to deliver exceptional management and technology solutions supporting the protection and preservation of the people and environment of the United States of America.
RMC is hiring an Application Integration Administrator to support our customer in Dahlgren, VA. The selected applicant will provide application integration support to the Cloud and Engineering Tools environment. The selected applicant will:
- Provide Application Integration support for COTS and GOTS applications in Windows and Linux based environments
- Support web application deployments via VS Release Management and TFS.
- Configure and maintain web applications across multiple systems.
- Configure IIS environments for web application and software hybrid environments to include PHP / Java / ColdFusion.
- Troubleshoot issues across multiple environments to include SharePoint / IIS / SQL / OS / Network.
- Support and configure SharePoint, TFS, Build Servers, and Release Management servers.
- Maintain automation/scripting via Powershell and SCCM.
- Implement and maintain cloud based infrastructure, security access policies, and automated provisioning.
- Participate in on-call support rotation and takes ownership of escalated problem resolution.
- Ensure configuration control procedures are followed for all work activities.
- Install, configure, and maintain software platforms to include UNICOM / IBM Rational / Citrix.
- Monitor network using SolarWinds Performance Monitor to ensure application performance and availability goals are met.
Five (5) years of experience in a fast-paced, customer-facing, mission critical environment is required. A DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 (Security+ CE or equivalent) or Level 3 (CASP, CISSP, or equivalent) is required. A Microsoft MCSE 2012 or 2016 certification with a focus in cloud infrastructure is a strong plus.
Security Clearance: An active DoD Interim Security clearance is required to start. Top Secret clearance is highly desired. Applicant selected may be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
RMC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply for RMC job vacancies. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.