Work closely with Driver Recruiters to process driver applications by verifying all of the information provided to Marten Transport, Ltd. by the applicant.
1. Screen application information against current company hiring criteria.
2. Enter incoming applications to Marten Transport, Ltd. recruiting programs.
3. Run DAC's and MVR's on qualified applicants.
4. Investigate driver history stated on the application.
5. Establish professional relationships with verification agents from other companies to obtain verifications in a timely manner.
6. Track, coordinate and report results of assigned work.
7. Eliminate questionable driver applications based on information received as directed by recruiter.
8. Serve as back-up to recuiter to answer questions of applicants regarding status of application process.
9. Coordinate follow-up on application until cleared with recruiter.
10. File and update applications accurately and consistently.
11. Complete a minimum of 20 applications a week.
Personal contact with drivers, applicants, and verification agents by phone and in person.
Strong verbal and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, computer literate.
High school education, working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Excel and U.S. Geography.
Sitting for long periods of time, dexterity, visual activity, stamina, reaction speed, listening, and verbal skills.