Title: Application Programmer/Analyst
Job Type: 6+Months Contract
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
- Prepares detailed technical specifications from which complex programs will be written or configured.
- Writes high quality code according to specifications.
- Performs code reviews.
- Follows all required Company policies and practices relating to the System Development Life Cycle.
- Assists others in defining application system scope and objectives through research and fact finding.
- Provides Tier 3 support and resolution of open IT issues escalated by IT Customer Support.
- Develops project plans for application software implementation activities of medium to high level of complexity.
- Maintains strong vendor relationships to resolve problems and coordinate the delivery of IT products and services.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in IT or related field.
- 2 years of experience with Lawson Financial and Human Resources applications such as General Ledger, Payables, Fixed Assets, HRIS and Payroll systems.
- 2 years of experience leading development initiatives.
- Experience with Aldon Change Management or equivalent AS/400 Change Management software.
- Minimum of 5 years of programming experience in RPG / ILE.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with CL and SEU; SEQUEL, SQL, AS/400 Query and DBU.
- Experience with interactive and batch processing and FTP concepts and automation.
Note: If interested please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your salary requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.