|Application Release Automation Expert|
Billerica, MA or Richardson, TX
1 Year Contract
- There is an opportunity for a Release Automation Expert.
- This position requires a strong IT Technologist proficient in Release Management, Software Configuration, and Application Lifecycle Management.
- The successful candidate will be able to help the organization achieve its DevOps goals of delivering advanced software deployment automation.
- Plus, work with software developers to design and develop deployment automation that supports Continuous Integration and Continuous Development (CI/CD) activities.
- Conduct normal business hours and off hours software deployments using customized processes, and configuration management controlled methodologies in accordance with standard deployment processes.
- Drive automation and enhancement of deployment process.
- Adhere to the use of Standard Code Repositories (TFS and SVN) for application Software Configuration Management.
- Include tool administration, establishment and enforcement of branching architecture, and change management through automated promotions, builds, and deployments.
- As well as support the installation, configuration, security, operation, and maintenance of business web applications, and software.
- Proficient with standard source control tools (TFS, Visual Studio / SVN, Jenkins);
- Windows PowerShell and Unix/Linux Shell scripting
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle database knowledge;
- Maven and ANT;
- Wildfly 10 for Java application deployments;
- Active Directory, DNS, IIS, SSL, SMTP, LDAP and NLB (or other load-balancing technologies);
- Troubleshoot server and farm installations, including web.config, SharePoint Logs, SQL Logs, SQL Profiler
- Experience with the following is a plus, Automated deployment tools (TFS Release Management);
- Citrix XenApp / XenDesktop product family;
- Group Managed Service Accounts;
- Working with DMZs and SAZs;
- Amazon Web Services and/or Microsoft Azure, Pivotal Cloud Foundry;