|NTT DATA has an immediate need for a Application Security Architect to support our client in Woodcliff Lake, NJ.|
To apply for this position, please follow the link below or send your resume directly firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please call Shawn Mills at 732-362-2596.
The Application Security Architect assists our Global Audit team in envisioning, designing, building, and implementing secure solution to drive audit innovation and deliver audit technology solutions. The Application Security Architect may perform tasks in one or more domains in support of our Global Audit technology solutions including solution architecture, domain architecture or portfolio architecture as a security lead.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Conceptualize technical and business process complexities into usable, largescale and distributed application architectures that are compliant with established standards and leading security practices
- Provides security architectural solutions/designs to project teams for implementation
- Advises IT and business partners on matters of impact from architectural and security decisions or strategic objectives
- Facilitates IT and business community engagement to shape secure architecture solutions and application direction
- Influences and oversees security research projects/activities that contribute to disruptive innovation
- Facilitate the understanding, research, design, and development of secure implementations that maximize the use of Microsoft Office365 and Azure services
- 5+ years of directly related experience to include at least 2 years of related work experience in a technical leadership role within IT required.
- Subject-matter-expert experience in technology application development and operational implementation
- Experience developing or securing application and architectures in Azure and Office 365
- Technical depth and security knowledge in technology from an application, infrastructure, operations, scalability, availability, performance, people, process, and tooling perspective.