- Providing engineering and development direction for application security designs that solve business problems.
- Experience working with container security.
- Providing DevOps security solution integration with various security test tools.
- Working with application teams on security solution design and implementation.
- Accessing security solutions proof of value and conducting proof of concept.
- Educating other team members on application security standards and best practices
Participating in enterprise technology and functional planning processes to develop standards and best practices
- A Bachelor’s degree plus 3 years of industry experience.
- At least 1 year of experience implementing DevOps tool-chain (Jenkins, SonarQube, GitHub, Nexus, Code quality tools) implementation and automation.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with scripting and automation.
- Minimum 3 years on experience with web application and web service implementation.
- Hands on experience with application development is required.
- Familiarity with the OWASP framework and application security best practices.
- Passion to work on newer technologies and explore the security domain.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Specific relevant experience should include writing and presenting application security assessment reports. Candidate should have experience making and defending sound technical arguments that incorporate relevant technical and business considerations, and building consensus among stakeholders.
- Knowledge of web services security, (SOAP, XML Encryption,).
- Knowledge of encryption technologies (web, database, and file).
- Knowledge of Identity and Access management and its application in an enterprise.
- Industry certification is a plus.
What Else Can You Tell Me?
The Hartford is committed to the education and growth of our Information Technology Professionals. A number of IT Certifications are available to enhance your career and growth potential. IT Professionals at The Hartford may qualify for a stipend up to %241000 per year for additional certifications
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or Expression/Religion/Age
Primary Location: United States-Connecticut-Hartford
Job Level:Individual Contributor
Education Level:Associate's Degree (±13 years)
Shift Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Overtime Status: Exempt
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Posting:Jan 15, 2019, 4:44:58 PM
Remote Worker Option:No