Job Role: Mortgage Assistant
Location: Atlanta, GA 30339
Duration: 06 Months
Role Description and Responsibilities
- Obtains necessary information from internal and external teams (i.e., loan applications, credit documents, appraisals, etc.) to process and complete mortgage loan files.
- Verifies all documentation for accuracy and completeness.
- Co-ordinate with other groups on off/onshore group and external vendors & Lenders to complete the tasks
- Adheres to client SLA and Project goals.
- Demonstrate accountability of task being handed in a timely fashion.
- Alert immediate supervisor for any risks or SLA non adherence
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Perform process audits and secondary reviews
- Conduct timely follow ups as applicable
- Works under immediate supervision. Typically reports to a Supervisor / TL / Manager.
- Time to time there will be process changes that the user should be willing to adapt to the change in process.
- Be accountable for their Production count tracking.
- Any finding shared should be investigated further for any rebuttal in lieu of P & P.
- Based on requirement/ business circumstances it is mandatory to work overtime (OT) when need arises. (Summer & every Monday can be high volume day) Denials will follow Attendance policy.
- Post 2 weeks in production every individual should possess the speed to attain the minimum productivity requirement.
- Excellent Analytical Ability
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the lending field.
- Relies on checklists and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarly in MS office tools and Google docs/sheets.
- Performs a variety of tasks and possess a strong follow up mechanism.
- Previous Mortgage loan origination work experience post year 2010 (Dodd Frank Reform act ) will be preferred.
- No experience, but with college degree is well preferred.
- Should be flexible to work in any shifts.
- No usage of any PDA devices during processing.
starting at $14.50 /hour