Megabyte Systems is the market leader in California Property Tax Systems, providing property tax accounting and auditing solutions to county government.
We currently have an opportunity for an Application Support Analyst with proven experience providing customer support for business software applications.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to; providing customer support via telephone/web, provide high-level analysis and data evaluation to determine if a problem is user orientated or a system error, working with the client and system programmers to reach a satisfactory solution. Create and maintain user documentation. Writing up proposed modifications/fixes and testing new versions of the application. Provide user training online and in a classroom environment.
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Technical Knowledge and business awareness.
- Investigation and diagnostic skills, along with patience and a customer friendly attitude.
- Associate degree or similar technical school certification.
- California Property Tax Knowledge or financial background is a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft office products.
- Minimum of 2 years customer support of a business software application.
- Effective communicator, both written and oral.
- Comfortable with making public presentations.
Megabyte Systems offers an employee health plan, 401(k), paid vacation/sick time. Salary dependent on experience.
Equal opportunity employer
Pre-employment screening is required
Not all submissions will result in a response
Application Support Engineer / Analyst