Application Service Delivery Overview:
The Application Service Delivery (ASD) organization is a uniquely positioned team that provides a broad range of global, firm wide services. In addition to traditional production support towers, ASD manages Shared Services platforms (including Enterprise Scheduling, Business Intelligence, and Evergreen) and a dedicated Quality Assurance discipline.
We are looking for a junior Application Support Engineer with 3-5 years of experience in collaboration with a variety of business users on their Alternatives application support needs (incident, problem and change management), on-boarding new projects for production support, and driving disaster recovery testing efforts.
Working within the Application Service Delivery team, the candidate will provide Level 1 and 2 support for Alternatives business' applications with a primary focus on Private Equity and Private Credit.
The role will appeal to a well-rounded and hands-on individual with excellent analytical reasoning and practical decision making, combined with an ability to communicate across a broad range of business functions and at all levels of the organization.
- Provide Level 1 and 2 support for all Alternatives applications through a comprehensive incident and problem management discipline
- Provide hands-on support to end-users with professional demeanor and proficient communication
- Develop relationships with other technology groups, including Infrastructure, to ensure all issues are addressed up and down the application stack
- Documentation of Alternatives application usage, flows, and infrastructure
- Provide off hours support as needed for critical applications
- BA/BS degree preferred (Computer Science, Information Systems, MIS or related field). Practical experience plus education and certifications may be considered; previous experience (3 years)
- Production support of Alternative Investments, Private Credit & Private Equity business teams, previous experience (2 years)
- General knowledge of investment products, asset allocation concepts, and investment performance returns
- Good understanding of Equity, Fixed Income, and Portfolio Management a plus
- Previous experience working with Agile methodology is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Hands-on experience with MSSQL and .NET Platform (C#, ASP.Net)
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office, Visio
- Familiarity with eFront and Salesforce is a plus
- Familiarity with SysAdmiral, Informatica, and SAP Web Intelligence is a plus
- Experience supporting vendor-hosted, cloud-based solutions is a plus
- Hard working and self-motivated, demonstrating a high level of initiative, assertiveness, versatility and flexibility
- Must be able to work independently and follow through on all aspects of responsibilities, handling multiple initiatives simultaneously
- ITIL certification a plus