Title: Application Support Lead
Location: Vienna VA
- The Application Support Team Lead is responsible for effective coordination of resources and projects for all TSC application systems and environments (Production, Test, Development and COOP).
- Lead and manage team of Application Support and DBA members.
- Perform Linux systems O&M administration of TSC applications and systems and related infrastructure.
- This includes installation/configuration, operation, monitoring and maintenance of systems and ensuring continual operation, stability, performance, application health, and troubleshooting issues that arise.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate team resources (Application Support and DBA) to support daily tasks, deployments and projects. Provide technical guidance as necessary within the team and to other teams as necessary.
- Communicate with IT Engineering Management on issues, resolutions and project statuses within all environments.
- Manage related tickets and outage reports.
- Deploy, monitor, support, and troubleshoot all Linux-centric TSC applications and Oracle databases.
- Coordinate and execute software deployments and patches for all Linux-centric applications.
- Provide deployment and troubleshooting support for Oracle databases.
- Investigate and resolve issues with specific records issues within applications.
- VMware administration, building and troubleshooting physical hosts in all environments as needed.
- Support VMware and RHEL hardware and network troubleshooting and configuration.
- Provide Linux systems O&M administration.
- Provide application related guidance to other team members and teams as necessary.
- Monitoring / troubleshooting external / downstream customer application connections.
- Support and resolve issues with application servers (JBoss).
- Ensure team processes and procedures are documented.
- Manage 24/7 on-call rotation to support after-hours/weekend issues for Linux-centric applications and Oracle databases.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
About our Company: -
E-Talent Network is responsible for carrying out the recruitment process and is a service provider for 22nd Century Technologies.
22nd Century technologies is a Minority (MBE) that supports demanding staffing programs for Corporations and State and Local Government Agencies. Its journey began in 1997 by supporting large Federal contracts which nudged us in the direction of creating large candidate pools across the country. Over the last 20 years, we have built a strong business model that is carefully constructed to deliver on multiple facets. We have proven past performance of providing services that exceed our clients' expectations. Today 22nd Century technologies supports clients in all 50 states and has grown to be a company that is trusted and sought for providing a complex mix of workforce solutions. With a firm grip on the entire spectrum of staffing solutions, we have placed more than 500,000 skilled resources and delivered 15 million+ man-hours.
“22nd Century Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
E-Talent Network is proud to service TSCTI recruitment needs with Our Global Delivery model with 110 recruiters, data miners and research analysts working across multiple time zones is backed by an internal database of 2.4 million resources across all major industries. Check us out at http://ompsol.com