Applications Analyst Senior, Full Time, Business Office, INTEGRIS in NW OKC
Job Code: 1726
The Applications Analyst Senior is responsible for supporting application implementations, upgrades, and ongoing maintenance activities and supports Technology Governance, the Project Management Lifecycle, Service Transition and Service Operations. This role serves the work team as a mentor and provides instruction to Applications Analysts in proper development patterns and practices.
INTEGRIS Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Applications Analyst Senior responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Mentoring and training of junior team members.
* Communicates and researches enhancements, seeking appropriate approvals from customers.
* Assists with roadmap planning of applications keeping versions current and supported.
* Conducts current state analysis of systems and procedures and recommends system design or modifications to achieve desired goals.
* Provides technical support in the evaluation of new financial, clinical, or enterprise systems software products including performance testing, reliability testing, deployment requirements, functional requirements, manpower requirements, and maintainability.
* Analyze specific hardware or software combinations under consideration for use and provide recommendations based on best practice.
* Determines best means to deploy and support products, on a project basis, as they move from the Service Transition to Service Operation.
* Works with design team to test in a structured manner and document results.
* Supports the creation and maintenance of the as-built architectures to support Service Transition and Service Operation.
* Plans, documents, and implements software patches and upgrades for assigned service line.
Epic Instructional Designer Senior:
* Collaborates with trainers in the design and development of role-based training programs to support the workflows to be implements.
* Applies concepts of adult learning theory and action learning in development and delivery of training a variety of blended learning modalities.
The Applications Analyst Senior reports to the department Manager or Director.
Required Physical Demands (Subject to Reasonable Accommodation):Keyboarding/Dexterity: Frequently; activity exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time
Standing/Walking: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of the time
Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Sedentary (exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally)
Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes
Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors): No
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
Normal office environment.
When working in clinical areas, potential for exposure to infections and communicable diseases, blood and body fluids, electrical equipment, and chemicals. Must follow standard precautions.
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
* Bachelors degree in related field with 4 years of relevant experience , or Associates degree in related field with 6 years of relevant experience, or High School Diploma or equivalent with 8 years of relevant experience.
* Previous experience with software used in a financial, clinical or enterprise systems setting.
* Previous experience with financial, clinical or web-based systems computing preferred.
* Previous experience supporting complex application integrations in a large enterprise preferred.
* Previous experience using verbal and written communication to a variety of audiences through a range of modalities.
* ITIL certification within 6 months of employment.
* Must be able to communicate effectively in English (Verbal/Written).
Epic Instructional Designer Senior or Epic Applications Analyst Senior:
* Current Epic certification.
* Epic certification in multiple application modules or graduate program preferred.
* Minimum of two years previous experience supporting Epic in design, implementation, and configuration.
ERP Applications Analyst SR:
* Minimum of three years previous experience in Retail Point of Sales, ERP, CRM, programming, business analysis or other related ITS function.
* Previous experience with finance, supply chain, and human resources business practices and systems.
* PeopleSoft certified specialist, PeopleSoft expert level certification, or equivalent certification relevant to ERP.
Imaging Applications Analyst SR:
* Minimum of three years previous experience with Radiology PACS\RIS, Financial document imaging, or medical records scanning and imaging.
* Must have current certification in one of the following: AGFA PACS, OnBase, Teremedica, or equivalent imaging solution still relevant to conducting business.
SharePoint Applications Analyst SR:
* Minimum three years previous experience in website administration and management. Experience must include one year as a web administrator.
* Previous experience in software development and web content authoring tools.
* Previous experience with SharePoint technologies, portals and Internet Information Server (IIS) administration, and Office365.
* Previous experience with Application Lifecycle Management and DevOps preferred.
In applicable departments:
* Licensed employees must possess and maintain active licensure in accordance with Oklahoma State Law.