KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
- Analyzes, designs, develops, debugs, supports and tests native Android mobile applications using Java, Kotlin, Android SDK.
- Design code architecture based on various design patterns such as Model-View-ViewModel, Model-View-Controller, Model-View-Presenter, Singleton, Adapter Pattern, Dependency Injection, Builder and Factory Pattern.
- Integrate with backend APIs and parse data structures such as ArrayLists, Sets, Trees, Graphs, PriorityQueues, etc. using various algorithms such as Hashing, Binary Search, Merge Sort and Quick Sort.
- Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- Create testing suites for Android using Junit and Mockito for the code coverage.
- Use Android Profiling, Leak Canary and linting tools to perform CPU Utilization, memory leaks, time & resources utilization.
- Interact with users and product owners to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- 5+ years of Java & Android development experience
- 2+ years of Kotlin development experience
- Strong knowledge of various Android components such as Fragments, Activities, Intents, Animations, Content Provider, Broadcast Receivers, Video Player, Shared Preferences, Firebase, Google Play Services, Custom Dialogs, Permissions, Encryption, Android Security, Services, Google Location Services, Permissions, Proguard, Retrofit, Dagger2, OkHttp, Fresco, RxJava, etc
- Experience with Android build process (Gradle)
- Build and maintain Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery using Team City, Jenkins, Fastlane, or any other similar tool
- Familiarly with Object-Orient Design and development best practices
- High-level skills in Java, Kotlin and strong ability with the latest Android SDKs
- Evaluates program modules for performance scalability and openness of design
- Reviews and certifies code of others
- Develops programming guidelines/standards and makes them accessible to other programmers
- Ability to develop functional, technical, and user interface designs for an application that meets the defined requirements (business, system performance, and standards)
- Experience with web applications that use responsive design to better support mobile browsers
- Identifies and Evaluates business requested capabilities and advises on short- and long-term effects of those solutions
- Prepare Technical solution document for the new features using Confluence
- Support bug fixes & enhancement and work along with Quality Assurance team.
- Review and approve code pull requests in Bitbucket
- Maintain code repository using Git, Bitbucket as version control system
- Manage complex/large environments that include multiple platforms
- Explore user trends and reports generated using Analytics tools such as Adobe, Localytics or Google Analytics
- Experience in App Push notifications
- Monitor performance of the Production Apps and systems using tools like Splunk