CALIBRE is seeking an Applications Developer to support an information technology project and implementation of an asset visibility system using a Neo4j graph database. The job focus will be using the Cypher query language to design and implement procedures to analyze equipment. The ideal candidate will have experience with designing, developing, debugging, and implementing Neo4j/Cypher or performing major enhancements to existing software.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Designing and implementing schemas (indexes and node keys)
- Cypher query optimization
- Facilitating design sessions
- Working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Source control systems like Microsoft TFS
- Able to maintain attention to detail while working in a fast-paced environment
- Think creatively and justify design concepts with data and insight
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or better
- A minimum of 3years of experience developing with the Cypher query language
- At least10 years of experience performing software engineering actions to include: Software Design, Development, and Test and Evaluation
- A minimum of 5years of experience facilitating small group sessions
CALIBRE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports transitioning service members, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. To be considered, please apply via our website at www.calibresys.com. Come join our dynamic team!