Position: Machining Maintenance Leader
Salary: Up to $63k depending on experience and qualifications
An international automotive electronics and components Manufacturing Corporation in South Central Michigan is searching for candidates for a Machining Maintenance Leader position that they have an immediate opening for.
- Develop and implement improvement plans related to Robotic, CNC, PLC, and equipment to meet production needs.
- Estimate production cost and effect of machinery design changes for management review, action and control.
- Procurement, repair, and use innovation for components, fixtures, and machinery.
- Participate in all 5S activities for the Maintenance Department.
- Contribute in cost saving, quality, and safety in development of the workforce, circle team activities, or safety related activities.
- High School graduate with related experience or an Associate’s Degree in a related field
- 2-4 years’ related experience in regards to manufacturing, automation, and machining
- Knowledge of or experience with Allen Bradley PLC, Mitsubishi PLC, and other robotics software
- Ability to work well with others
- Quick understanding of old and new technology
- Strong mechanical/Electrical ability
- An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and professionalism
If you feel you can make positive contributions to our company, and think this is the position for you, please don’t hesitate to send us your resume right away!
Activ8 Recruitment & Solutions / Renaissance Resources Inc., has been one of the leading recruiting firms in North America when it comes to working with Japanese Businesses for almost 20 years. Our services are based on the needs of our clients, and we connect them with qualified candidates in the Automotive, Electronics, Food & Beverage, Logistics, Manufacturing, and Oil & Gas industries. With the recent expansion to California and the NYC/NJ area, our coastal offices have started working with clients in the Banking, Finance, and Entertainment Industries. We like to take the approach of working one on one with each of you to ensure that we have the best understanding of your background and what it is you are looking for in a career.
Please visit our website at www.activ8usjp.com >>> Click "Job Seekers" to see more jobs!!!
This position includes working in a manufacturing and/or warehousing work environment. While performing the duties of this job you may be required to intermittently sit, stand, walk, lift up to 25 pounds, lift in excess of 25 pounds with a lift assist, climb stairs, use hands to handle or feel parts/equipment, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend at the waist, talk and hear. You may also be required to use close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and peripheral vision.
We screen ALL Candidates to verify the validity of each applicant with criminal background / Social Security verification. Upon submitting your resume, we will contact only those candidates that we deem qualified for our client. If we do not contact you, we do not see the fit for the position. If we are unable to reach you in a reasonable time-frame, you will be eliminated from the pool of potential candidates.