Staff Hunters is recruiting for an Applications and Mechanical Design Engineer for a client in the greater seacoast of New Hampshire.
Responsibilities of the Applications and Mechanical Design Engineer:
- Design experience with mechanical CAD package like SolidWorks or AutoCAD
- Interface with clients, vendors and internal customers, including engineers and the production floor, to meet busy production needs
- Listen for and hear client design requests, determine feasibility and deliver
- Work independently, as well as part of a team
- Interest and success designing in a heavy machining environment
- Designing for metal stamping, forming and bending
Requirements for the Applications and Mechanical Design Engineer:
- At least two years of experience in a design capacity designing for CNC machining as well as other processes
- Candidates at all levels are encouraged to apply
- Design experience with SolidWorks and AutoCAD
- Proven interpersonal skills
- Designing for metal stamping, forming and bending is a plus
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com, or call 603-766-2004 or apply online at www.staffhunters-portsmouth.net.
Dependent On Experience