Apex Systems is currently seeking a Support Manager for a PERMANENT opportunity in our office located in Stamford, CT within the Information Technology unit.
The ideal candidate has prior working experience in application support and has moved on to managing similar resources. This candidate also needs to demonstrate a high aptitude for learning new software and work processes, be focused in execution and comfortable performing tasks with minimal oversight and be a self-starter with excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills.
- Manage application and architecture personnel, developing their skills and capabilities to meet the needs of the organization, as well as building on existing recruiting capabilities to address new needs and skills gaps.
- Ability to dive deeply into operational, technical or architectural issues based on the problem presented.
- Ability to support multiple lines of businesses or applications of medium to highly complex technologies at global level with multiple concurrent users, ensuring control, integrity and accessibility.
- Ensure application life cycle management status reporting, metrics and benchmarks are delivered with efficiency and accuracy.
- Manage relationships with major vendors and service providers to ensure they cost-effectively meet the needs of the organization and ensure day-to-day delivery and operations are efficient and timely.
- Working with stakeholders to accomplish application work in a way that improves the business and technical fitness of the application portfolio and minimizes its ongoing support costs.
- Understand the operations budget, licensing and contracts to identify opportunities for short and long term efficiencies with cost reductions
- Work with Technical Services Manager to develop overall IT strategy and roadmap in the context of the business strategy and facilitate the governance and use of enterprise architecture principles, guidance and reference architectures.
If you or someone you know is interested please reach out to the Technical Recruiter supporting this role, Megan Tracey. You may reach Megan at 732-744-0222 and send a copy of your updated resume to email@example.com
We look forward to speaking with you!
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178