This position supports the Naval Sea Systems Command’s Enterprise Information Technology /Command Information Officer (SEA 00I EITO/CIO). SEA 00I provides management and compliance of Information Management/ Information Technology (IM/IT), cybersecurity, and Information Systems (IS) lifecycle management and compliance for the NAVSEA Enterprise. The NAVSEA Enterprise is
comprised of over 35 work sites worldwide including NAVSEA Headquarters (HQ), Program Executive Offices (PEOs), Warfare Centers, Shipyards and Supervisors of Shipbuilding and more than 60,000 users.
- Conduct customer workshops to gather business, integration and technical requirements.
- Participate in ongoing process flow analysis and process redesign analysis.
- Share best practices and provide consultation to clients throughout the project.
- Develop detailed business and functional design documents to match customer requirements.
- Provide current best practice and solution alternatives as part of the functional design documents.
- Develop technical configuration documents.
- Work with Technical Architect to develop a technical specification for custom development and systems integration requirements.
- Provide necessary technical support at application and database level to triage internal issues and issues reported by customer.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- 5+ years of equivalent experience OR a Bachelor’s degree in related discipline and 4+ years of equivalent experience
- IAT Level II required
- Active DOD Secret Clearance required
Sabre Systems, Inc. is a quality driven, customer focused large business providing innovative solutions in the areas of Cyber, C4ISR, Business Intelligence and Data Analytics, and Enterprise Modernization to federal and civilian customers. Our mission is to ensure our customers have the technology, services, and expertise to overcome threats, maintain superiority, and quickly adapt to emerging obstacles. At Sabre, we're more than just a job - we're a team - and we care for and nurture our employees like family. If you want to be a part of creating and implementing enduring solutions that transform mission challenges into mission success – join Sabre!
We respect the unique perspectives that a diverse workforce of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans brings not only to our company, but also to our customers. Sabre provides an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, paid days off, tuition reimbursement, and a 401K plan.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled