Looking for additional income and a way to put your skills to use during these uncertain times?
As many companies are temporarily closing, and so many people are losing hours and income, we are ramping up our hiring to serve our senior residents who need our support now more than ever. As a Capital Senior Living employee, you will be an integral member of our team, and share in the rewarding opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our residents each and every day.
We are currently hiring a variety of positions at our communities, including: Caregivers, CNAs, LPNs, Medication Aides, Dietary/Food Service, Housekeeping and more!
If you are interested in an opportunity to join the team as a Dietary/Food Service team member (waitstaff, cook, dishwasher, etc.), apply here!
We have full-time and part-time positions available, both permanent and temporary roles, throughout our company located in our markets nationwide.
APPLY TODAY! And join our team tomorrow!
- Canton, OH
- Cincinnati, OH
- Cleveland OH
- Dayton, OH
- Youngstown, OH
- Indianapolis, IN
- Sacramento, CA
- Trumbull, CT
- Pensacola, FL
- Northern Georgia (Canton & Oakwood, GA)
- West & North Chicago, IL
- Champaign, IL
- Springfield & Milford, MA
- Lincoln, NE
- Omaha, NE
- North Carolina
- Northern South Carolina
- Dallas/Fort Worth & Surrounding Cities
- Houston, TX & Surrounding Cities
- San Antonio, TX & Surrounding Cities
- Oneonta & Williamsville, NY
- Roanoke & Virginia Beach, VA
- Minneapolis, Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, WI
We are looking for people who::
- Strive to provide exceptional customer service
- Bring a spirit of caring for others into all they do
- Are available to work flexible hours
- Medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurances
- 401k retirement savings plan and employer matching*
- Paid time off*
Working at Capital Senior Living truly means becoming a member of our family. We believe caring for seniors is a uniquely rewarding experience and there is no better place to realize that experience than with us. As a Capital Senior Living employee, you will be an integral member of our team, and share in the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our residents each and every day. Our success is a result of hiring great people and that is what sets us apart. With over 125 beautiful communities across the country, our position as an industry leader and track record of responsible and prudent growth, mean more opportunities for our employees.
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.