Digital Networks Group is looking for a dynamic individual to join our team as an AudiovisualTechnicianat our Lake Forest office. Do you enjoy working on large scale AV projects? Do you have experience pulling and terminating cable,installing, testing, troubleshooting complex AV systems? If you do we want to hear from you!
Digital Networks Group, Inc., a leading AV and IT System Integrator, designs, builds, and deploys integrated A/V systems for clients in both the public and private sectors. With deep experience across a broad array of industries, DNG possesses a strong expertise in the education, government, and healthcare sectors, throughout a wide-range of business and industry segments based in Southern California.
- Must be a graduate of anaccredited apprenticeship program
- Minimum 2 years verifiable experience successfully working on large scale AV projects
- Current or pursuing CTS and CTS-I a plus
- High level of proficiency in the use of business application systems including programs such as MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Project and MS Word plus specialized software applications specific to the AV industry
- Knowledge of proper equipment rack wiring standards and proper installation and mounting methods for flat panel displays, projection screens and various structure types
- Strong background in electronics and low voltage integration including a solid job history/tenure working for an established AV contractor
We invite you to discover the excitement, diversity, rewards and excellence of a career at the Digital Networks Group. With a nationwide footprint and as a division of Telerent Leasing Corporation (TLC), we are creating unparalleled customer experiences throughthe use of collaborative communication solutions. TLC serves the national healthcare market through TeleHealth Services and the professional audio visual market through Avidex and Digital Networks Group. Avidex is the 5th largest integrator of audiovisual solutions in the country, while TeleHealth Services is the leading provider of interactive patient education and engagement solutions nationwide. TLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of ITOCHU International, Inc., a U.S. company based in New York City. ITOCHU is a Fortune Global 500 corporation with US headquarters in New York, New York.
Compensation & Benefits:
Digital Networks Group provides medical and dental insurance, paid holidays and personal time off. Competitive hourly rates are commensurate with experience. With our primary business sectors being in the public markets, our technical staff typically falls under prevailing wage guidelines with respect to hourly pay.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status