Centerline Solutions (www.centerlinesolutions.com), headquartered in Golden, Colorado with additional offices in Arizona, New York, Washington, Oregon, Hawaii and Florida, provides all services needed to Design, Build, Modify, and Maintain sites for the wireless communications industry. Our services are performed in house, and every project rests in the hard-working, highly capable hands of Centerline employees. We excel at what we do, and we hire people who excel at what they do. We offer a dynamic, collaborative, high energy work environment where every individual has the opportunity to have an impact.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for employment to any employee or applicant, irrespective of race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, national origin, or any other legally protected characteristic. Equal opportunity for employment shall also be extended to those qualified individuals with handicaps who apply for or are employed by Centerline Solutions. All employees must be authorized to work in the United States.
Centerline Solutions is a drug-free work environment. Centerline Solutions is an at-will Company. Employees have the right to end their work relationship with the Company for any reason, with or without advance notice, and the Company has the same right.
This is a fast paced industry with a lot of opportunity for growth. A responsible individual who is committed and a fast learner will excel. Prior commercial TI or industrial install work is a great foundation for this role. Safety and Quality first.
- Participate in planning, layout, design and installation of AC services, branch circuitry, equipment as well as DC systems, cabling and batteries
- Install raceways including PVC, EMT and GRC
- Work in occupied buildings for installation of new systems
- Ability and desire to learn and adapt
- Follow directions from foreman and work well as a team
- Provide and maintain required hand tools
- Maintain a good GPA in Electrical Apprenticeship training program (paid by Company)
- Maintain good communication and working relationship with foreman
- Be reliable and punctual
- First through fourth year electrical apprentice
- No prior telecommunications experience is necessary, but some prior telecom experience is helpful
- Experience installing commercial pipework, wiring and service equipment is a plus
- Ability to learn and implement client specific installation standards and requirements
- Ability to lift and move heavy equipment on a regular basis
- Able to travel some with occasional overnight jobs and night work
- Ability to work overtime
- Candidate must be able to pass a drug test and background check