For New Commercial Project in Sacramento, CA
**60 hours a week!**Posted on: 03/27/2020 Pay $:25.00 Shift: First Status: Closed Category: Skilled Trade Description:
Elwood Tradesmen is now hiring Apprentice Electricians in Sacramento, CA.
Apprentice Electricians needed for new construction commercial project. Apply today for this great job opportunity!
- 1st shift availability: 6am start
- Opportunity for overtime! Working 6x10's and may be working up to 6x12's
- $20 - $30/hour (depending on experience)
- Weekly paycheck
Job Duties for Apprentice Electrician:
- Experienced Electricians with previous experience working on new construction Commercial projects
- Extensive "Pipe and Wire" experience; bending conduit, pulling wire, and electrical panel work
- Measure, cut, bend, thread, etc and install wire and electrical cable systems and conduit systems
- Ability to install outlets, switches, lighting systems, etc.
- Read and interpret blueprints
Requirements for Apprentice Electrician:
- 3 years of Electrical experience
- Extensive Commercial experience
- **Must have Valid CA Electrical Trainee Card (ET card)
- Scissor Lift Certification preferred or be willing to certify on site
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Able to work in fast paced production environment
- Must have all tools and PPE
- Occasionallylift and/or move up to 50lbs
- Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
For immediate consideration, please email resumes to:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization
#IJContact: Marcelo Martinez
9028 Venice Blvd
Culver City , California 90232