Cherokee Nation Entertainment (CNE) is the retail, gaming, entertainment, hospitality and cultural tourism entity of the Cherokee Nation. CNE operates ten casinos in Claremore, Fort Gibson, Ramona, Roland, Sallisaw, Tahlequah, Tulsa, West Siloam Springs, South Coffeyville, and Grove as well as two Cherokee Travel Plaza and convenience store, numerous restaurants and entertainment venues, six retail smoke shops, nine gift shops, two golf courses, two tourism welcome centers, four museums, three hotels, two horse racing tracks and KOA RV campground.
The Apprentice Electrician will work with the Journeyman Electrician on daily maintenance and service calls on to maintain, repair, and install electrical systems throughout the property.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following (Other duties may be assigned):
- Troubleshoot and repair/replace electrical devices.
- Maintain stock of replacement lamps and bulbs.
- Inspect premises for malfunctioning or unsafe items.
- Assist with installation and conduct work with new installation.
- Assist with HVAC electrical problems.
- Assist with emergency service and repairs on electrical, plumbing, etc.,
- with ability to trouble-shoot electrical problems quickly in emergency
- Performs other duties as assigned.
No supervisory/management authority.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Requires a minimum of a High School diploma and 6 months of electrical experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Working knowledge of power tools.
Knowledge of HVAC systems.
Strong technical and analytical skills.
Good Computer skills including Microsoft office skills needed to perform daily operations (Excel,
Word, Outlook, etc.).
Must have an unlimited Journeyman Electrical License.