Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC, a SDVOSB and HUBZone Small Business Concern, is a professional services and consulting firm catering to Government and private sector customers. We provide highly qualified professionals who work in partnership with our clients to provide unique, creative and innovative professional, management and technical services and solutions in the areas of: Program Management & Support, Analytic & Intelligence Operations, Information Technology, Security Operations and Business Consulting.
- These are entry level, developmental services with typical experience being less than 3 years.
- Shift work may be required.
- Services requiring apprentice level support will require a person to have minimal experience in providing these services.
- The work of an apprentice will necessitate learning and oversight from a skilled person of a higher level.
- Their work will be scrutinized by senior personnel--Government and/or Contractor.
- Experience in geography, cartography and Geographic Information Systems (GIS) which includes skill in ArcGIS applications.
- Experience in creating shapefiles, geo-databases, and features.
- Knowledge of digital cartography, image processing, geographical information systems (GIS), geospatial production techniques and NGA digital data formats.
- Ability to utilize geographic names information from the GNDB.
- Successful completion of a formal military or government training program.
(REQUIRED) Current Intelligence Fundamentals Professional Certification (or higher DIE Certification) or ability to obtain it within 90 days of hire (https://dodcertpmo.defense.gov/IFPC/).
- Minimum of high school diploma and up to 3 years of experience in geospatial intelligence analysis.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance is required
Online applications only, please.
When we review candidates' information, we are looking for the best matches for the position based on the qualifications listed in the job posting. If your skills and experience appear to match an open position, a recruitment services professional or a hiring manager may contact you.