Hoveln Heating and Coolingis a 3rd generation, family owned business which has been service the Thomasboro and surrounding area since 1977!
We are currently looking for an Apprentice Plumber to join our team in Thomasboro, IL.
Reasons to consider Hoveln Heating and Cooling as your company of choice:
- Company reputation Family owned and operated known for providing quality service.
- Training opportunities for industry certifications, career growth and advancement .
- Comprehensive benefits package: Medical, Paid Vacation, Paid Time Off, 401K.
Job Title:Apprentice Plumber
Work Hours:7:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday - Friday. Overtime on occasion.
Compensation: We offer competitive wages depending on experience and skill set.
Primary Job Function: The Plumber Apprentice will effectively and efficiently perform minor to moderately complex service work and installation on plumbing systems in commercial and residential environments under the direct supervision of a Master Plumber.
- You must have at minimum of 2 years of experience as an apprentice .
- Valid driver's license and insurable driving record.
- Strong desire to grow your career to a licensed Plumber.
- Professionalism and clean/neat in appearance.
- Ability to use tools of the trade including but not limited to: snakes, augers, drills, saws, hammers, measuring tape, levels ad screwdrivers
- Ability to follow all safety policies and procedures
- Ability to handle the physical workload and perform physical labor for extended periods of time
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to follow instructions given by the Master Plumber.
**NO PHONE CALLS OR IN OFFICE INQUIRIES ABOUT THIS POSITION. ALL CANDIDATES MUST APPLY ON LINE.***